Tuesday 8 January 2013

A slow start to 2013

Happy New Year

After my last post about my plans of clearing out the excess stuff in our house I got ill.  Little L was already ill since boxing day ish with a really bad cough and cold and then I got it.  So the Christmas hols (well P doesn't really get time off except for Christmas Day and New Years day) were filled with tears, coughing, being sick, and for nearly two weeks Little L slept in my bed. 
 
Exhausting .... so we didn't over indulge with christmas food or drinking too much.  Last night was the first night that she slept in her own bed all night for what seems like an age.  Today we are both feeling a bit better.  So this afternoon during nap time instead of doing some cleaning I began backing up photos on my laptop.  I don't seem to have backed up since 2011 arghh very bad I know.  But I have started doing it now. 

It is so nice looking back over photos from when we brought Little L home from hospital, packing up the house, moving into our new house, her first Christmas.  Time just flies by.

Note to self though try to edit photos when you upload them as it is taking me ages going through deleting multiple copies of almost the same shot!
 
ps - no photos on this post as blogger won't let me upload them!

1 comment:

  1. Hi sweetie, thanks for stopping by my blog :) Happy New Year! hope you are all settled in your house now and you have free time to do other things this year :)

    Bee happy x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...