Anyway with the influx of new toys and general chaos around the house I have started thinking about a major declutter.
- Ebay - little L's hardly worn old clothes and toys. Some of my clothes, bags and shoes.
- Music Magpie - going to give this a try. I think I could get rid of lots of CDs and DVDs without P even noticing Ha ha
- Freecycle - Be a bit more ruthless, maybe 2 or 3 attempts on Ebay then Freecycle or charity shop
- Wool - arghh must use up or give away some of my stash
- Fabric - ditto I seem to have tons of the stuff everywhere, half of it I don't even like much.
- Work stuff - having spent most of the last 10 years or more studying and working in research I have a lot of papers, files, books etc. Not sure what to do with it. Even if I get back to all that one day when Little L is at school I probably wouldn't need it anyway.
Bye for now x