Thursday 3 April 2014

This and that

So in between looking after my two girls I have been busy with a few other things:

A new cook book, already tried several recipes and they are great.  Very few ingredients, quick, healthyish and budget friendly

Lots of crafting, painting, drawing generally trying to keep a toddler happy

Watching my garden grow, I am itching to get some things planted, I have bought bedding plants but haven't had time to put them in yet.

Having the occasional cup of tea outside in the sunshine .... bliss

And sorting out preschool for Little L in September ... my little girl is growing up
And this week a little trip away in a hotel, I hope the room has thick walls as Baby E is pretty loud.  
Bye for now x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...