Wednesday 10 October 2012

Getting there

A bit more progress has been made.  Sides rendered yesterday and then today we had the gas isolator tap taken out.  This proved a bigger job as a floor board had to be taken up but this did mean I got to have a sneaky look under the floor into the cavity (the saga of the damp and dropping floor is another can of worms we have yet to tackle!).


 
Next step more rendering and plastering.  Then onto getting the flags cut and laid.  I can't wait.  It has felt colder this week and we are waking up to windows fully condensed.  I hate winter (I know its hardly even autumn yet).  Given the chance I think I would sleep through winter and just emerge for Christmas. 
 
Hope you are all having a good week. 
Pop back at weekend because all being well we are off on a jaunt on Sunday to part with some hard earned cash!

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like you'll all be snug round your new fire in no time!! Sarah

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...