Sunday 10 March 2013

Happy Mother's Day

Saturday here was rainy and cold all day so I decided to bake a cake for my mum.  My helper was very enthusiastic to start with and poottled off into the living room with several bowls and a whisk to do some baking in her own little kitchen.  During this short window of having a happily entertained child I shot around at 100mph trying to get the cake in the oven before little L decided she actually needed to help her mummy.
 
She did pop in to check on the progress in the oven
 
Cake iced and ready to be taken to my Mum's. 
 
I doubt I'll get breakfast in bed for Mothers day but a nice cup of tea and some extra cuddles from my little girl will be lovely oh and the two Mothers Day cards that I sorry no Little L made me at playgroups this week.
Bye for now

1 comment:

  1. Ooh how nice, a slice or two of cake for Mother's Day!! Sarah

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...