Sunday 3 March 2013

Swinging Cardigan Finished

So I started this cardigan (Swinging stripe cardigan) early in January and it was really quick to knit.  The pattern is very simple and easy to follow.  I love doing raglan sleeves and doing this top down was so easy.  It knit really fast and no seems to sew up which is a bonus.  I needed double pointed needles for the sleeves and so I ordered some off Ebay of course (from Hong Kong much cheapness) but they haven't come yet.  So this cardigan has sat on the shelf for three weeks waiting for the sleeves to be finished until I'd had enough waiting and just bought some needles from the a shop.  So Thursday afternoon when little L was having her sleep I sat down to finish it.
 
Strong coffee
And a big bundle of knitting
Finished and blocked on Friday
And ta dah.  For my first adult knit  I'm pretty pleased with it.  It is a bit big and I would make a few modifications to it if I were to knit it again but its very warm. 

 


Just thinking what to knit next something big for me or small for little L??
Bye for now

1 comment:

  1. It looks really good, you could knit one with short sleeves! Plenty of time before the warmer weather. Sarah

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...